BOSCH DCNM-DE incorporates several standardized technologies that have been combined to create an open platform. Complete system solutions can be created by simply integrating compatible products. This makes DICENTIS extremely scalable, enabling it to evolve with the growing needs of meeting and conference facilities. At its heart, the DICENTIS Conference System makes use of the unique IP based OMNEO media networking architecture, developed by Bosch.
- Single use and chairperson can be configured via the PC configuration software application
- 4.3 inch capacitive multi-touchscreen for displaying
- Multiple user interface languages in original characters
- Speaker list and Request list
- Customer logo
- Built in Near Field Communication (NFC) contactless tag reader
- Additional functionality by use of software licenses only
- Identification functionality
- Select language.
- Dual use.
- Audio mute button
- Supports star and loop-through connection.
|Supply voltage||48 VDC|
|Power consumption||5 W|
|Frequency response||100 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB at nominal level)|
|THD at nominal level||< 0.1 %|
|Dynamic range||> 90 dB|
|Signal‑to‑noise ratio||> 90 dB|
|Nominal microphone input||80 dB SPL according to ISO22259 (IEC60914)|
|Maximum microphone input||110 dB SPL according to ISO22259 (IEC60914)|
|Loudspeaker nominal output||72 dB SPL at 0.5 m|
|Loudspeaker maximum output||87 dB SPL|
|Headphone nominal output||0 dBV|
|Headphone maximum output||3 dBV|
|Headphone load impedance||> 32 ohm <1k ohm|
|Headphone output power||65 mW|
|Screen size||109.22 mm (4.3 in)|
|Screen type||Capacitive multi-touch|
|Supported contactless NFC tag||According to: ISO/IEC14443 Type A (from 106 kbps to 848 kbps. MIFARE 106kbps).|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) without microphone||72 x 259 x 139 mm(2.8 x 10.2 x 5.5 in)|
|Color (top and base)||Traffic black (RAL 9017)|