BOSCH DCNM-D The elegantly designed DICENTIS Discussion devices enable participants to speak, register a request to speak, and listen to discussion. The DICENTIS Discussion device can be easily configured as a single-use or chairperson device via the PC configuration software application. To provide a cost-efficient and flexible solution, a software license can be activated to enable dual‑use.
- Single‑use and chairperson can be configured via the PC configuration software application.
- Additional functionality by use of software licenses only: – Dual use.
- Audio mute button.
- Supports star and loop-through connection
- Crystal‑clear sound due to a very high signal‑to‑noise ratio.
- Maximum speech intelligibility is guaranteed.
- The loudspeaker and microphone can be active at the same time to facilitate a face‑to‑face meeting experience. A feedback suppressor is built in to prevent acoustic feedback.
- Encryption ensures that information within the system remains confidential.
- A socket is provided to connect the pluggable microphones DCNM‑HDMIC, DCNM‑MICS or DCNM‑MICL (to be ordered separately).
Headphones and loudspeakers
- The device has a headphone connection and independent volume control (on both sides of the device), so the speaker can be heard clearly even when there is excessive background noise.
Controls and Indicators
Top side of device:
- Microphone with a red or green indicator:
– Red indicates that the microphone is active.
– Green indicates that a request-to-speak is accepted.
- LED indicators on device showing:
– Microphone on state
–Possible‑to‑speak – White.
– Priority – White (Chairperson only).
– Request‑to‑speak – Green.
Left and right‑hand side of the device:
- Rotary controls for independent headphone volume
|Supply voltage||48 VDC|
|Power consumption||3.1 W|
|Frequency response||100 Hz to 20 kHz (-3 dB at nominal level)|
|THD at nominal level||< 0.1 %|
|Dynamic range||> 90 dB|
|Signal‑to‑noise ratio||> 90 dB|
|Nominal microphone input||80 dB SPL according to ISO22259 (IEC60914)|
|Maximum microphone input||110 dB SPL according to ISO22259 (IEC60914)|
|Loudspeaker nominal output||72 dB SPL at 0.5 m|
|Loudspeaker maximum output||87 dB SPL|
|Headphone nominal output||0 dBV|
|Headphone maximum output||3 dBV|
|Headphone load impedance||> 32 ohm <1k ohm|
|Headphone output power||65 mW|
|Dimensions (H x W x D) without microphone||72 x 259 x 139 mm(2.8 x 10.2 x 5.5 in)|
|Color (top and base)||Traffic black (RAL 9017)|
|Weight||Approx. 955 g (2.1 lb)|
|Operating temperature||5 ºC to +45 ºC(41 ºF to +113 ºF)|
|Storage and transport temperature||-30 ºC to +70 ºC(-22 ºF to +158 ºF)|